Are you stuck?
Life Coaches can help you identify what’s holding you back and develop a strategic approach to help you move forward. We hold you accountable and use a results-driven approach to make real progress. This includes a plan of action with regular tasks to accomplish outside of sessions and reach a specific goal.
How we can help:
- We foster an environment that empowers you to be more decisive, take action and be confident in your own vision.
- Build self confidence and move past limiting beliefs.
- Reframe your focus and define what you really want. This also includes moving beyond your current perspective.
- We keep momentum going and continue to challenge you.
- Coaches hold you accountable for actions good or bad.
- Learn time management skills and how to prioritize.
- Develop your true identity and refocus your energies to make it about you.
- Career satisfaction, this also includes honing in on the best job or making the most out of your current position.
- We push you beyond your comfort zone because that is where real change, growth and adventure happens.
A coach is for the individual who is motivated and wants more out of their life. They are driven and want a trained individual to be collaborative in their goals. Coaching is different from therapy in that it’s not about healing or moving beyond past pain, but more about growing from a neutral standpoint.
Jacqueline Frey is Living Well’s rockstar Life Coach. You can check out her profile by clicking on her name, but if you’re in too much of a hurry to reach your goals to do that, just click below and set up Coaching with Jacqueline today!