Are you experiencing any of the following?
- I don’t enjoy things I once took pleasure in.
- I don’t have the energy to do the simplest tasks that should be easy.
- I’m not sleeping well
- I feel worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I often have feelings of guilt
- Often I just want to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I’m growing increasingly isolated. Being around other people has become really difficult.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
You are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of our clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
We understand the social stigmas that come with label of being depressed, and thus aim to help clients sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a very dark time in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact us today for a free consultation.