Therapy to Help You Heal from Trauma
Common Symptoms of Trauma Can Include:
- Depression, Sadness, or Social Isolation
- Feeling the Need to be Hyper-Aware or Alert in Case of Danger
- An Exaggerated Startle Response, Being on Edge
- Increased Irritability, Sudden Anger Attacks
- Feelings of Shame, Guilt, or Intense Worry
- A Sense of Numbness in Life
- Nightmares or Flashbacks that Relive the Traumatic Event
- Avoiding Situations Which May be Reminders of the Event
- Difficulty Functioning in Daily Life
- Substance Abuse & Dependence
The Right Plan
This is our plan to help you overcome the past and get the tools you need for the future
1. Schedule a Consultation
You’ll get a clear understanding of what’s next for you and be matched with the right therapist for your specific needs.
2. Start to See Progress
As you and your therapist walk together, you’ll get a better understanding of how you can heal and start to see measurable improvements.
3. Get the Tools to Overcome.
Becoming the person you were meant to be is a lifelong journey and we help you get the tools you need to navigate that process in a healthy and fulfilling way.